Using features from our Cash and Bank Management module in our full Treasury Automation Suite, our Bank Reconciliation Automation module is an easy way to vastly improve your accounting team’s efficiency.
Performing manual bank statement reconciliation is now a thing of the past. But this is not just any reconciliation system. We have significantly enhanced the automated process in standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
SK Global’s tool allows you to process unattended and fully-automated bank statement reconciliations across any number of bank accounts and legal entities – yes, you read that correctly.
You can automate the bank statement reconciliation for just one account, and simply enjoy the simplicity of not having to attend this tedious process any longer. However, if your company is administering more than one — maybe hundreds — of bank accounts, then we have you covered as well.
Lets look at just some a few of the key benefits of applying Automated Bank Statement Reconciliation from SK Global Software’s Banking Automation Suite for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009:
- Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system will now automatically import an unlimited number of bank statement accounts from your bank, and, any number of banks!
- You are in control of the degree of automation which you want to apply
- Enjoy an intelligent system which will automatically post missing GL entries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Let the system run the matching and reconciliation process at any given interval in the background – you will now be automatically reconciling unlimited number of bank accounts, all in one and same process
- Reconcile all bank accounts across any number of legal entities and currencies within your organization
- Enjoy a much-improved overview of all your reconciled bank accounts across the entire organization
- Banks offer many types of file formats to allow the above processing for EPR systems, the most common being MT940, BAI2, CAMT.053, NAI, among others — SK Global will provide any file type, file format or global standard to meet your banking needs, and guarantees its acceptance, based on our 20 years of treasury format expertise
To hear more about SK Global’s Bank Reconciliation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX contact us here.