Love excellence? We want you!
SK Global Software seeks candidates who value a culture of Innovation, Collaboration and working in a High Trust environment. We seek to hire team members with a passion for their work and who will identify with who we are: a leader in the development, support and implementation of Treasury Automation software. If you have a passion to help shape the future of our product stack and create customer solutions with creativity, originality and your unique problem-solving skills, this is the place to be. Contact us immediately!
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate Openings (1)
Microsoft AX/D365 Developer (November 2019)
A developer is responsible to deliver high-quality solutions in a predictable, professional manner. This role requires knowledge of AX and D365, software architecture, software design, software development, database concepts, job estimations, and the ability to clearly communicate understanding of issues adversely affecting the accomplishment of goals. Good problem solving skills are needed to resolve issues in a timely manner. You will be a key part of the team and will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions and always be looking for ways to improve products and processes.
- Proficient technical skills in programming languages (X++, C#)
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and database concepts
- Object oriented development
- Software Development and Design knowledge or experience
- Proficient with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Proficient in development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (aka Microsoft Dynamics AX) a plus
- Proficient with SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Proficient in knowledge of finance functionality within D365 Finance
- Knowledge in Azure development is a plus
- Develop software that meets the requirements of customers
- Provides estimates on work
- Use source control system to maintain code history
- Use issue tracking system to communicate work
- Unit test all work to ensure it is high quality
- Participate in code reviews
- Review product designs and provide feedback
- Understand customer requirements and develop a plan to achieve objectives.
- Make good, timely decisions.
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas for improving processes or products.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 4-6 years experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience