Payments Matching’s complex logic helps you increase efficiency significantly — automatically recognizing customer payments and applying them to the correct invoice(s) in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
Automating matching payments allows your Accounts Receivable team to easily handle large volumes of incoming data. But as you are probably well aware, achieving significant automation requires the ability to deal logically with a myriad of exceptions. For instance, your customers may provide limited or no information with their payment, or the payment amount does not match, perhaps a fee was deducted, and so on. The scenarios are countless and vary from industry to industry.
This means that to easily process large volumes of payments, you’ll need an intelligent system which allows you to configure the automation rules down to a customer specific level.
With the Banking Automation Suite, you can do just that!
As with our other modules, you can apply this critical solution across any number of bank accounts in which you receive customer payments. The Automated Payment Matching will process incoming payments applying any number of payments according to your own configured rules. This will allow your Accounts Receivable team to greatly reduce their manual workload, focusing in on the true exceptions that require human intervention.
Let’s look at some of the key benefits of applying automated Payments Matching from SK Global Software’s Banking Automation Suite for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system automatically import payment files from any number of banks and bank accounts!
- All incoming payments will be automatically processed mapping and applying these to the correct customer invoice(s) in your system.
- Many rules can be applied to deal with typical exceptions, e.g. let your system settle payments with small amount differences, apply discount rules, credit notes, and many more.
- Enjoy exceptional efficiency improvement as thousands of payments are applied automatically. This will allow your team to deal only with the payments that did not match correctly.
- As with our entire Banking Automation Suite, we guarantee the coverage of any bank, and any bank specific file format, required to automate this process for you. And we guarantee ongoing maintenance across any bank integration type such as BAI2, EDI820, NAI, Symcor, and many more.