Designed to work with SK Global’s Project Work Order (PWO) and Microsoft Dynamics SL Work Order (WO), Work Order Procurement adds some much-anticipated additional functionality for project-driven companies who need better planning, purchasing and control of inventory, as well as for manufacturers who need to purchase inventory for their work orders.
- Generate Purchase Orders from material requirements.
- From Project Work Order, create an “advice” to purchase a material item with a single button-click.
- The Material List Workbench provides for the creation of advices to purchase for all or part of the material list.
- Creation of purchase advices and creation of the purchase orders themselves are 2 separate processes, allowing for “approval” processing.
- Purchase Orders may either buy to stock or be “hard-allocated” to a material requirement line on a PWO or WO.
- Purchase non-stock items to the material list of a PWO or WO.
- Purchase non-inventory items (materials not defined in Microsoft Dynamics SL Inventory) to the material list of a PWO (only).
- User-defined views in Advice Management enable you to “slice and dice” your advices for maximum flexibility.
- Warning logs may be optionally generated to alert you to potential shortage conditions.
- PO Receipts will automatically update the PWO or WO and keep track of progress on quantities.
- Advice Management has a powerful advice update feature to easily modify multiple advices with one button-click.
- Numerous permissions may be set to control user’s rights in reviewing and modifying advices and printing POs.
- Purchasing Inquiry allows for a complete view of purchasing progress on a requirement line, a task, or a project level.