Follow updates from this page
Year in Review
2022 was another great year for SK Global! Our solutions continued to be a top choice for those looking for embedded banking and treasury automation in Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations. As companies undergo digital transformation, they have looked to SK Global to satisfy their automation needs. With the help of our amazing partner network, we added 94 customers last year. Below you will see a breakdown per quarter for a high-level view of our continual growth last year.
Our newest customer additions show how SK Global solutions are attractive to industries of all types. Overall, last year, 34% of our clients came from the manufacturing sector. In that industry, we have a solid portion of clients that specialize in discrete manufacturing and chemical manufacturing. Wholesale trade was also well-represented where almost 10% of our new client-base came from this sector. Beyond the manufacturing and the wholesale trade sectors, professional and financial services were the third most represented among our newest clients last year where clients came from a variety of industries such as advertising, accounting services, and staffing.
In terms of size and market segment, the majority of our clients came from the mid-market segment, which corresponds with previous market trends surrounding our products.
From our industry and market breakdown, you can see just how SK Global Software’s solutions can be appealing to any sector! Our solutions can bring automation to mid-market and enterprise companies that are looking to streamline their AR and AP processing and their cash and bank management. From what we found, SK Global can lower AR and AP costs and dramatically reduce the time a team spends on processing payments and reconciling bank statements at a fraction of the cost of a bolt-on TMS solution.
2022 Client Snapshot
Some notable clients from last year are:
- One of the most storied American football franchises
- The world’s largest telecommunications company by revenue and the third largest provider of mobile telephone services in the U.S.
- The longest continually operating architecture and engineering firm in the U.S.
- One of the world’s largest privately held facility management companies, which has operations in Europe, North America, and Asia
- A global staffing company operating in over 12 countries with 21 subsidiaries
- One of the top 25 accounting and consulting firms in North America
- A British multi-national company specializing in consumer products ranging from food to cleaning supplies
- The largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry with over 25,000 members
- The world’s largest home services company with more than 30 brands and 5,000 franchises collectively serving 12 million+ customers in six countries
- A transportation company that owns railroads in over 6 countries
- A global humanitarian organization whose mission is to break the poverty cycle for children
- The number one tech media company in the world
SK Global’s Treasury Automation Suite Continues to Be the Top Choice For Customers
An overwhelming majority of our newest customers have chosen our best-in-class Treasury Automation Suite as their solution of choice for their embedded banking automation needs. Alongside TAS, our AP Automation module that we offer with SignUp Software continues to be a crowd favorite. Companies who were also looking for a secure cloud credit card processing solution turned to SK Global as the provider of choice where many companies chose to couple our Credit Card Advantage solution with our Treasury Automation Suite.
Overwhelmingly, our clients have chosen our best-in-breed embedded Treasury Automation Solution which covers a plethora of automation needs from AR to AP in Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations. With TAS, they have access to a wide range of solutions such as automated bank reconciliation, APEFT+, credit card reconciliation and more along with support from our consultants with over 20 years of banking and treasury automation experience.