Follow updates from this page
2023 has started off to a great start for SK Global! We have continued the momentum we had in 2022 and added 16 new customers last quarter. These customers come from a wide range of industries including the healthcare industry, food and beverage manufacturing, and more. Twelve different industries were represented among our new customers, which just shows how industry-agnostic SK Global’s solutions are.
Some of our newest customers are:
- U.S. based manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments with over 500 employees.
- U.S. grocery store franchise specializing in Central and South American food with locations in three states.
- One of the U.S. fastest growing retail optical centers with over 200 offices.
- An international aircraft leasing company with offices in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- A venture capital firm that oversees development in Anaheim, California.
- A global leader in communication equipment with over 800 employees.
- An American leader in building technology since 1965 with locations across 7 states.
TAS Remains Product of Choice
What unifies our newest customers is the fact that they all choose our best-in-class Treasury Automation Suite which features a range of solutions from AR eSettlement to automated bank reconciliation. The Treasury Automation Suite comes with incredibly powerful features that streamline automation within Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations. Powered by BankFabric, our end-to-end banking connectivity platform, your team can perform a wide array of functions such as completing secure customer direct debits to sending out encrypted payments to vendors all within one cloud-based solution.
If you want to learn more about how SK Global can help you achieve end-to-end banking automation, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.