Become part of a global ISV team – Specializing in Banking & Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and do you enjoy being in demand, providing value to clients? We are looking for a Junior Developer to work in our Findlay, Ohio office. If you would like to join a team where your input and experience matters, now is a great opportunity.
SK Global Software is a well-recognized Microsoft Dynamics ISV providing solutions and expertise within Banking, Cash Management, and Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics customers world-wide.
Please submit resumes to CAREERS@SKSOFT.COM
Note: We are only considering candidates who are willing to work in our Findlay, OH office at this time.
A junior developer is responsible for maintaining existing product releases, new feature development and working with our support team to solve customer issues. This role requires strong debugging and problem-solving skills. You will be a key part of the team and will be responsible for delivering high-quality solutions and always be looking for ways to improve products and processes.
• Technical skills in programming languages (C#, VB.Net, HTML5)
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or database concepts experience
• Object-oriented development
• Software Development and Design knowledge or experience
• Familiar with Source control systems and processes
• Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office tools
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Enterprise and Operations (aka Microsoft Dynamics AX) a plus
• Knowledge of Accounting and Accounting/ERP systems a plus
• Develop software that meets the requirements of customers
• Provides estimates on work
• Use source control system to maintain code history
• Use issue tracking system to communicate work
• Unit test all work to ensure it is high quality
• Participate in code reviews
• Review product designs and provide feedback
• Understand customer requirements and develop a plan to achieve objectives.
• Make good, timely decisions.
• Contribute creative and innovative ideas for improving processes or products.
• Occasional travel may be required.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 0-2 years experience