Are you our Full Stack Cloud Engineer?
Become part of a global ISV team, specializing in Banking & Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Cloud Engineer to join our fast-growing organization. If you would like to join a team where your input and experience matters, now is a great opportunity.
Personality matters. You are a driven person, capable of working independently and one who will not sit around and wait for instructions. In other words, you are a self-starter who loves challenges.
SK Global Software is a well-recognized Microsoft Dynamics ISV providing solutions and expertise within Banking, Cash Management, and Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics customers world-wide. Our newly established European headquarter is growing, and we need more talented and driven colleagues to keep up with demand!
As a Full Stack Cloud Engineer you will lead a team to design and build an Azure-based SaaS application to serve our Banking and Treasury applications.
- Architect, design and develop web services and web applications using an API first approach
- Take features from concept to release through the design, development and unit testing phases
- Integrate front end and back end software systems
- Build high quality cloud-based software applications
- Provide input to improve maintainability and supportability of applications
- Serve as the expert on applications and assist technical support and consultants
- Assist with deployment of applications
- Mentor other developers to grow team capabilities and skills
- .NET developer with 6-8 years of development experience
- Blazor or .NET web front end development experience
- 2+ years of Experience building applications in Azure or other major cloud providers
- Hands-on experience with Azure services such as App services, Azure Key Vault, Azure functions, logic apps, etc. (or experience with similar services in AWS or GCP)
- Familiar with DevOps methodology including infrastructure-as-code
- 3+ years in an Infrastructure Engineering / Software Engineering / DevOps role, deploying and maintaining multi-tiered application architectures
- Experience implementing web applications in the cloud with HA/DR, security and compliance
- Experience with data encryption, networking and security
- Proficient with database development
- Basic experience with SFTP client
- Azure DevOps experience
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations integrations
- SKG’s Treasury Automation Suite and Bank Communications Hub experience
SK Global Software
SK Global Software (SKG), formerly known as Sandler-Kahne Software was founded in 1994. We are a solid Microsoft Dynamics ISV, offering Solutions and Expertise Consulting around several solutions;
- Banking & Treasury Automaton Suite for Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX
- Payment Portals and Credit Card Solutions for Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX
- AP Automation for Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX
SKG is a well-respected ISV within the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel with more than 25 years’ experience working with Banking and ERP integration solutions.
Our European Headquarter is based in Copenhagen Denmark, with an additional office in Odense. Our global headquarter is in Houston, TX. We are considered the leading Banking and Treasury Automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Microsoft Dynamics SL in North America.
With our recent expansion to Europe, we are fully intending on taking a market leadership role in this region and beyond to become the global leader within our domain. SKG’s customer base already counts more than 1600 Microsoft Dynamics customers world-wide, and is constantly growing.
Submit your Application and Resume to email@example.com